poniedziałek, 17 lipca 2017

First impression

                                                             
Already 2 weeks ago when me and Anka came here in Wroclaw from Georgia and now I want to sheare my emotions, expectations and first impression of summer school and Wroclaw.
Everything was start 24 of May when I open my mail and saw the message started with magical words “Dear future volunteers” I was extremely happy and could not believe that I was chosen as a volunteer for this amazing project, that time I was working for my Master Thesis and this project became my motivation to finish my Thesis quickly and begun preparing for Wroclaw, time flies and the day of our flight came soon.  
So we arrived in Wroclaw and before we started training’s week we have some excursion around the city center Dorota, Sebastian and Justina  were really kind to us that’s why we managed  to get new environment and new people without difficulties. The city is amazing I impressed on the first day, colors of buildings, beautiful views, a lot of places where you can just sit downs  and enjoy the weather and view, food also became my favorite thing in Wroclaw (Zurekpierogizupapomidorowa just perfecto). On the other hand the most important part of everything was other volunteers,  at the first day of our meeting Sebastian told us that we are one group, now I realized that we are really one group, maybe in our countries we have different kinds of friends, different professions and job but here we have same job, same profession and we are equal, we have friendly atmosphere at home and we learn how to work together, for me each of them is special and I have already love Anka, Marta and  Montse, I will them when we return in our countries and as Montse says “enjoy the moment don’t worry about the futue” so I’m trying to enjoy the every moment here.
First week of training, when we were preparing our summer schools agenda was difficult but interesting for me,  working with experienced people and share their knowledge is amazing experience and I tried to catch every important advises and it gave me huge motivation for our future activities.  We were working during the whole week and finally on the weekends we have had the agenda. 
So firs day came and we went to Ecocenter, I was nervous a bit,about ourselves how we managed our tasks, about kids attitude to us, first two hours I felt that we were a little bit confused but after few hours this feelings disappeared and we was involved with kids every game and energizer , every day was better, because kids were participated in every task with full of enthusiasm, what was most important for me  they were friendly with other kids and with volunteers. On the second day I was really impressed when we asked them to create summer school’s logo how they worked together and they create really amazing logo, with lot of meaning, they even don’t forget volunteers to put on the logo, they put volunteer’s flags on the logo. The national day was also special, because we saw that kids really enjoyed about presentation and post presentation activities, we show them our counties special features,  brought some Georgian traditional food for them and some of them really liked it. On Friday we were like friends  they communicate with us, trying to teach us some words also they often asks questions about our country and language, most memorable parts of summer school’s fifth day was when Michał said us goodbye because he was going in vacations with his family and bring us some Polish sweets, his attitude to us and smiling eyes was best ending of the day but we were really sad  that he would not spend this five days with us. 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz